Welcome to Year 3!
Class teacher- Miss Del Pizzo
Class teacher Wednesday afternoon - Mrs Hands
Class LSA- Mrs Ritchie
Class LSA (Friday AM) - Miss Mckeon
School starts: 8:40am. Children should arrive no earlier unless they have siblings.
Home time: 3:00pm for all children.
- Children are expected to read 3-5 days a week at home. This can be alone or with an adult, but we encourage sharing books at home. This should be recorded in children's reading diaries, and must be signed by an adult. Reading certificates will be awarded when children have met the different milestones.
- Milestones: 50 times Bronze, 100 times Silver, 150 Gold and 250 Platinum.
Homework will be set on a Friday and is expected to be back by the following Thursday. This included:
- Spellings to be practised for a spelling test on Fridays.
- Mirodo homework, to be completed online - this could be a maths or an English task. Login info for this will be sent out.
- Children are expected to practise times tables regularly. Being quick at recalling times tables supports lots of other maths learning that we do in school. Children can practise with others or on their own by using Time Table Rockstars.
- Children might also like to complete one or more of the Nandos challenges! These are not compulsory, but are fun activities which relate to our topic.
Our PE days are Monday and Tuesday. Weather permitting, we will have an outdoor session. Children should come to school in their PE kits and ensure they are prepared for all weather.
Children no longer have snack provided for them from the government. If your child wishes to have a snack please provide this from home.
Should you need to contact me, please feel free to email me at: email@example.com